Chauffeur – Limousine Driver
Ideal candidates will first and foremost have a passion for customer service. In addition, qualified candidates will pride themselves on their professionalism, should be outgoing and personable, and possess a good knowledge of the metro area and strong navigational skills. Candidates should understand that if hired they are responsible for driving the company automobile and taking executives and other dignitaries to destinations safely and efficiently. Any hired candidate must also ensure that the car is presentable at all times and that the executives and other guests’ needs and requests are addressed.
- Minimum age 25
- Minimum 2 years experience as a professional chauffeur is a Plus
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- High school diploma
- Proficient in speaking and reading the english language
- Valid driver’s license (Colorado) and clean MVR
- Pass all security and background checks
- References for past 2 years
- Must Have a smart phone
- Attention to detail
- Some mechanical knowledge preferred but not required
- Knowledge of metro Denver & surrounding area (you will be tested on your knowledge & must be able to pass)
If you interested let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or fill out our Contact Form.